- Rubber sole
- 🏍️【Suitable for motorcycle street riding】Motorcycle shoes mix of PU leather and mesh, which makes you a very breathable riding experience during street riding on dry days and kept feet adequately warm in cool temperatures
- 🏍️【More than motorcycle riding shoes】Mix of the casual look with some safety elements, which makes possible to ride to work, riding and walking around the office and this pair is perfect for daily outfit. Pretty appearance, fashion designed motorcycle shoes,easily match your casual pants, and looks great with jeans
- 🏍️【Ankle, heel and toes protection】Motocross protective boots fit perfect, stretch well and with a soft insole to make them that much more comfortable., Put on this impressed fit and stability motorcycle shoes you will feel the reinforcements on the ankle, heel, and toe, just like a motorcycle shoe should be. It’s a light weight shoe has support while riding, and shift pad, It has the comfort and sturdiness of ordinary sports shoes, but also has the all-round protection of motorcycle shoes.
- 🏍️【Side zipper and pulling strap desgin】 This motorcycle shoes are used the side zipper design,make putting on and taking off fast and easy, you don’t have to tie your shoelaces. saves a lot of time!
- 🏍️【Size Chart Tips】It's very important to choose a comfortable casual motorcycle shoes, please check your size carefully according to the size chart. Size up is recommended if you are in between sizes.
Motorcycle Riding Shoes
Road Street Riding Shoes
Motorbike shoes have street-styled upper combining tenacity breathable fabrics for optimized comfort, durability and look. Casual styling and protective features make the motorcycle riding shoes a great option for any rider. Quality protective gear is imperative while out riding a motor bike
Casual Motorcycle Shoes for Men
Casual motorcycle shoes, the sole is made of rubber with anti-skid and wear resistance for improved the durability of boots, gives greater stability.
It's very important to choose a comfortable casual motorcycle shoes, please check your size carefully according to the size chart. Size up is recommended if you are in between sizes.
Have has these shoes for around 3 months and 1,000 miles. They fit is great. Have worn these shoes for an entire day without any issue very comfortable to walk around in. When first trying them on I though they me a little tigh but withing 2 days they fit perfect. They are holding up well. They are easy to get one and off. For the price I would buy another when they wear out. Who knows when that might be.